Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmastime

Merry Christmas!

I know it's a little early...but I just can't help myself. If you were to walk into my apartment right now...you'd think Christmas stopped by and threw up all over my living room.

I'm glad I live by myself because if I had a roommate or significant other...they would certainly be exhausted by the constant repeat of Christmas carols that ring throughout my place every evening. And when it gets even a fragment below 40 degrees...I'm hauling in wood to start a fire in the fireplace.

Ahhhhhh....it sure is beginning to look a lot like Christmas...well, you wouldn't be able to tell by the warm Texas weather, but in every other way...Christmas has made an entrance and it's finally here! Praise the Lord...I got a Christmas "blessing" at work today (very much needed)! Yea!!! And I'm going to do some more shopping today for gifts to pass out to the people I love.

It's so hard to sit here at this computer and actually get any work done. I'm like a little kid...anxious and fidgety. I'm so thankful for my family, my friends, my job, and my health during this time of year.

Although, I can't help but think about those families who have suffered hardship this year and can't even afford a tree...much less a gift to put under a tree if they had one. God bless 'em...

How many of you actually give to people in need during during this time of year? I know I don't and I need to. Maybe it's high time that I head down to Downtown Dallas and give to those who are in need...better yet, those who don't even have a home to enjoy this Christmas season. I think I'll check into that...

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: