Wednesday, January 4, 2006

Untitled

It has been an incredibly crazy and almost unbelievable past two days. I'm not really sure what God is doing in my life right now. I am feeling:

  • Discouraged, yet empowered.
  • Fearful, yet filled with hope.
  • Uncertain, yet reminded to have faith.
  • Betrayed by some, yet encouraged by others.
  • Very alone, yet comforted because I know He is by my side.
  • Anxious, yet full of peace as I wait for the next step.
  • Nervous, yet excited about what's going to happen in the days ahead.
I am back to where I started a year ago...but I know how to handle the situation now...by faith. I am able to identify with Abraham once again: "By faith, Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he would receive as an inheritance. And he went out, not knowing where he was going" (Hebrews 11:8).

I have faith in God's promises...that "all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" (Romans 8:28). And I'm trusting the Lord with all my heart, and trying not to lean on my own understanding or figure out what to do by myself. I'm doing my best to wait and listen for His guidance. I know He'll lead me in the right direction (Proverbs 3:5-6).

No comments: